Tuesday 29 September 2015

Elliot Fitzpatrick - Shots List

Elliot Fitzpatrick
Media Studies Homework
Types of shots I will use in my production.


Medium Long Shot
I will use this shot when showing the person walking down the corridor and up to the door. I only want you to see him from his knees up so this shot would be the best to use.


Close Up Shot
I will then use a close up shot of the door handle on the corridor side so you can see him opening the door and you can see the door open


Medium Long Shot (2)
I will then do another medium long shot on the other side of the door to show that he has entered the room and the shot will pan so that you can see him go and sit down at a desk at the front of the classroom.


Shot Reverse Shot - Close Up Shot
I will then do shot reverse shot while the two people are talking because it shows who is talking and also lets you see facial expressions.



Long Shot
Shows the person walking out of the room and lets you see all the things that he throws about and still allows you to see him at the same time. Allows you to see him leave through the door.



Extreme Long shot
Shot from outside of the room shows the person kicking lockers and running down the hall in anger and you can tell through his body expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment